When it comes to an affordable solution to get you and your family swimming, the Heatform insulated panel pools are a great option to consider.
Not only are they made from 100% recycled materials they also boast a fast installation time.
The Heatform pool remains fully customisable with the ability to add top end filtration, lighting, automatic covers and automatic chemical dosing systems.
- A HeatForm insulated pool can reduce your pool heating costs by up to 50% compared with a standard uninsulated concrete pool
- Wall depth options: 0.9m, 1.2m and 1.5m
- No limitations to the pool width or length
- Quick – 10m x 5m pool walls is typically completed in one day
- Easy positioning of flow and return fittings in pre-positioned panel openings
- HeatForm pool panels comply with the Part-L building regulations regarding U-Value requirements
- Made in Devon, UK
HeatForm is a division of Lighthouse Pools, established in 2010 Plymouth, Devon.
Please contact us should you require a quotation or any more information on these products.